With one of the largest depot networks in North America, ConGlobal Industries offers drayage and trucking services to global steamship lines and leasing companies. Combined with our depot services, ConGlobal offers customers end-to-end intermodal services managed by industry professionals who strive to provide cost effective drayage and trucking solutions.
To receive a trucking quote, click on Request a Quote.
• Intermodal Rail Ramp Drayage – ConGlobal has established interchange agreements with major rail ramps and steamship lines for pick up and delivery of local and long-haul drayage.
• Port Drayage – We reposition intermodal equipment within ports and between ports and container yards.
• Dedicated Services – Customers have dedicated scheduled pickups and deliveries to ensure consistency in the supply chain.
• Service Recovery – When another carrier fails, we have the ability to do a service recovery to get your operations back on track.
• Night and Weekend Service – Our transportation group is available during evenings and weekends for emergency situations.
• EDI and Handheld Status Updates – We have full EDI capabilities and offer our customers handheld status updates to provide real-time information.
• TWIC Certified Drivers – All our drivers are TWIC certified allowing access to secure port facilities.
The ConGlobal Advantage
• End-to-End Supply Chain Solution – Coupled with our depot services, our transportation services provide an end-to-end solution from the port to the end customer.
• Avoid Costly Operational Surcharges – With over 30 years of experience in the drayage business, we can help you avoid costly operational deficiencies, such as a demurrage and per-diem charges.
• Real-Time Data – Customers can receive real-time data with our EDI capabilities and handheld status updates to make quick business decisions.